Ok so where do i begin, we stayed from July 28 to July 31 and i have to say i was alittle skeptical, because of the reviews I read of all of the horrible experiences, but I must say, check for yourself so not listen to reviews. We arrived and were immediatley approached by valet and bellman. The car doors were opened for us and we were escorted to check in. Check in took about 15 minutes. We were then taken to our rooms which were in the tower building we had room 864 it was beautiful and the view from this room was amazing!!!!!!! Evertyhing was perfect from the bathroom to the balcony. The only one complaint I would have is about the restaurant and food within the hotel it is very expensive and the chef should make arrangements to retake some culinary classes beacuse the food was not very good at all. We ate majority of the time outside of hotel because it was cheaper and much better quality. Try ROpa Vieja on he other side of bay and go to Viejo San Juan and eat at Raices Restaurant.
RESORT---- The resort was amazing, get a map because it is huge.. The grounds are extremely well kept. The beach is beautiful and the view from this location was magnificent. We were able to see the entire hotel area coastline from the beach. There are 2 jacuzzis and one huge infinity pool. Several beach beds and enough hammocks to fill 2 resorts. All in all I have no complaints. It was very quiet , but on Saturdays beach DJ comes out and it becomes a lil beach party which was great as well.
I cant say enough about the resort it was AMAZING!!!
ROOMS-----Bed was very comfortable, bathroom was spectacular our maid was so so nice. If you get a good maid please please tip there are very few of them...
All in all I can go on talking about the resort forever it was very nice , you will encounter some rude staff and some very very nice staff.
Oh you might smell some musty smell sometimes in the lobby but if you have traveled before to any island this is not unusual it is very common because of the proximity to the ocean.
This concludes my review....
IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton Hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel