Loved my recent stay at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan. Very beautiful when you walk in- you see the pool area immediately. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. The rooms were really nice and we had a balcony. The hotel has restaurants and a starbucks. It was a good mix of couples, singles, families. We (2 girls) felt safe in the area.
The location seemed cleaner and less trashy than Isla Verde's commercial strip. The location is withing walking distance of Condado, and about 5-10 minutes by car to Old San Juan, but about a $20-$25 cab ride to Isla Verde or the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribe Hilton hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in Puerto Rico, is set on an exclusive peninsula, made up of 17 acres of lush tropical gardens. This Puerto Rico Hilton is ideally situated between historic old San Juan and the exciting Condado area, offering a secluded beach, lavish accommodations and amenities tailored to families, couples and business travelers alike. This San Juan hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Luis Munoz Marin Airport and five minutes from San Juan's new Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribe Hilton San Juan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Hilton San Juan Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel San Juan
- Hilton Hotel Caribe
- Hilton San Juan
- San Juan Caribe Hilton Hotel