My husband and I just came back from San Juan Puerto Rico and we had an amazing experience at the Marriott. It was everything we wanted and more. The level of customer service is above expectations and the resort is BEAUTIFUL!!! We were welcomed with drinks at the lobby, check in was very fast and our room was to die for!!! We got the ocean front view and it was OCEAN FRONT!!! It almost feels as your room is in the ocean!!! The staff is wonderful from check in, housekeeping, room service, valet, restaurants, and casino. At night on Friday and Saturday they have a live band playing in the lobby and lots of salsa dancing. It is also a family friendly hotel with PLENTY of activities for the kids. They provide you with all the fun toys kids may want for the pool or beach. They have a nice slide for the kids and also a splashing pool thats about 1ft for the little ones. They also have a bar at the pool for the adults. The beach is beautiful they provide you with lounging chairs and umbrellas, full service for drinks and foods that they bring to you while you rest at the beach. The rooms were perfect with a beautiful bathroom, bath robes, slippers, and a safe. The location of the hotel is perfect there is lots of restaurants walking distance, a Starbucks across the street, a Walgreens down the street, and a $15 cab ride to Old San Juan. Overall this hotel was excellent and we will definitely be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino