Stayed here one night pre-cruise. Used points for the stay so can't comment on the cost. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. The concierge suggested Casa Lola (see review) and it was excellent. We had a corner room on the 17th floor overlooking Ashford St. one way and the ocean the other. It was good size, could have used another chair or couch instead of one small chair and one desk chair. The smoked glass bathroom door panels were kind of strange. Let too much light into the room when being used at night. The bathroom was well appointed although on the small side.
The pool and beach were well taken care of with plenty of lounge chairs. The swim up bar was nice. Drinks were available from the pool staff.
On the down side, the nightly entertainment was so loud, we could feel the beat in our room on the 17th floor until 2:00am. Very disruptive to sleep. Also, we were told when we returned from the cruise we could get a day pass to the hotel (as our flight was late in the day) instead of going to the airport and waiting for hours. However, we were not told, until we arrived, that the day passes were $35 per person. This was never mentioned when they talked up the day pass. Even as a platinum member, no variance from the cost. The $70 was a bit much for a few hours. We were going to leave when the bellman said he would store our luggage and we could use the hotel as long as we did not use the pool as the property was full and needed the space. We accepted his offer and hung around the hotel and had lunch and relaxed. Thanks to him, it made our travel day easier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan