I spent 7 days and 6 nights at the San Juan Marriott in mid January. The location is good and the service at the front desk excellent. I had an ocean/pool view but had requested an ocean front room but was denied as they did not have a room with a king bed available. The room I had was a corner room with a balcony. The room was roomy, the bed comfortable and the addition of a lounge chair was a plus. No watching TV from the bed! Room was serviced most days by 11 a.m. The one thing I had not known was this hotel seems to get many business persons and a lot of 3 and 4 day conferences. You do not get the usual vacationeer and it was hard to find fellow travellers to bond with at any time. Would be a great hotel if you had a long layover at the airport or just want a short getaway. I usually like to walk on the beach but they did not seem to groom the beach each morning as they do in other Marriotts located on a beach. The pools were lovely but they did not have anyone to locate a lounge for you or to place the towels on the lounge. You just grabbed a towel or two at the towel hut and took your chances with a lounge chair. There were no umbrellas at either pool for shade just the palm trees. The bar and food service in the pool area was better than usual. You never wanted for something to drink or eat and the servers were pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Marriott, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan