We enjoy this property for its proximity to stores, shops, restaurants, Starbucks and other locales.
Rooms are clean and staff is good and I think you get what you expect here. Easy to get to Old San Juan by taxi or car and easy to get to airport.
Beach is great. Big, wide and always easy to get chairs and umbrellas. Pool is good but a bit on the small and cramped side.
I think a bit on the pricey side but again this is a vacation spot and what you would expect from a Marriott property.
Location and Beach
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott San Juan
- San Juan Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.