We stayed for 6 nights...super fast check-in and out. Greeted warmly with rum punch drinks. Awesome food in the hotel and right outside on the avenue there are great restaurants-would highly recommend Miro, Danny's and a sushi place a few blocks down. Staff cleaned our room often-brought fresh towels, complimentary water almost every day.
The hotel is right on the beach which was beautiful and convenient. When you are done battling the waves, hit the pool area and hot tub. Clean and very pretty especially at night when they light it all up.
Stayed on the 6th floor with a city view-but did have a partial ocean view which was a bonus. Balcony area is nice too. Semi-comfy beds...quiet on the 6th floor.
Walgreens is a block down-have anything you would need-again a bit pricey but convenient.
Bus to Old San Juan is .75 cents per person. Trolley will take you around to see the castles and cathedrals. Great markets and food stands. Taxi's are cheap too. $20 bucks from the airport with a family of four.
Weather was awesome...88...a few times rain came in but only lasted a short time.
Highly recommend El Yunque Rainforest. Talk to taxi drivers...they can hook you up with private tours which are significantly cheaper than the hotel package offered. Tip well and you'll be rewarded.
Free Wi-Fi is awesome...and worked well. Teenagers were not disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan