After spending a week on vacation in various areas in Puerto Rico, I wanted the last few nights to be most comfortable and decided to book the Marriott. The price is a bit stiff, Ive stayed in the area of Condado a few times with much lower pricing. But! There is a difference, rustic or Plush. The room was on the 19th floor with spectacular views of the Ocean, Mountains and the city. The room has a balcony where I enjoyed a nice bottle of wine ( a few ) and it was perfect. The room is clean, spacious, with all the modern amenities that you would expect. ( tv, hair dryer, internet, pools, restaurants, parking, etc. ) – it’s a Marriott – this location lived up to the expectations. Very nice! The wifi was rustic at best… but on vacation its like the tv; why do you need it??? It’s a vacation, relax turn off the cell phone and distance yourself from “reality”
The hotel is located right on the beach. Usage of the ocean is possible and encouraged. Beach chairs are provided. Marriott’s bar is located nearby and they have waitress service. The pools are very nice, swim up bar Or just bring your own bottle to the pool area or beach; no one bothered by for making my own rum & cokes.
The staff is most friendly, helpful and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only five miles from Luis Munoz International Airport, located in the prestigious Condado neighborhood of San Juan in a highly desirable beachfront location only minutes from numerous restaurants and bars.The property boasts 513 spacious guest rooms and 12 suites, most with spectacular Atlantic Ocean views; the 24 hour Stellaris Casino on site, two outdoor pools, two lighted tennis courts and Ocean Club Wellness Center that features a wide array of massages and treatments in addition to the health club.Food & Beverage offerings include La Vista Latin Grill, La Isla Beach Bar & Grill, La Isla Pool Bar, Wan Chai Noodle Bar, Coffee Merchant and the ultra chic Red Coral Lounge.Come and enjoy the comfortand atmosphere of everything this "Caribbean Cosmoplitan Beach Club" has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Juan Resort And Stellaris Casino
- Marriott San Juan Resort & Stellaris Hotel San Juan