“Never will go back!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #388 of 628 Restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Puerto Rico's best authentic Mexican restaurant serving the freshest mexican food with only the best ingredients since 1984 in a festive environment. Come visit us with live mariachis on weekends and free valet parking.
“Never will go back!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was just arriving from a business trip, so me and my boyfriend were looking for the best place to celebrate my arriving. Never been to Magarita's, but hey, I said "let's give it a try". Worst decision ever. At first we saw the place was packed, so we guessed it was awesome. We were the only ones waiting in line... after a while there was more couples waiting to be seated. Waitress called us, but some other "customers" went ahead of us without be calling. They gave them seats anyways. We wouldn't dare to begin a fight with them, but we thought waitress duty was to tell them to wait their turn. Anyways we let that one passed just not to ruin the moment. Waitress took like half an hour to get us the menu, and another half to get us our drink.... it was horrible. The food was good, not awesome for the big bucks we paid for it. Way to expensive for the cheap food they serve. I bet there are a gazillion of other places that do waaaayyy better than them. Waitress knew food was taking too long to be served, but she didn't even apologized for it. And the other "customers" that went ahead of us at the line, got served super fast... we were sooo mad. I will never go back there, just for the horrible customer service we experience there. And if someone asked me where to go to get their Mexican Food, I will definitely tell them "don't you dare go to Magarita's at Plaza las Amaericas, their customer service sucks big time!!"

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Smyrna, Georgia
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

It is interesting the fact that this Mexican restaurant is basically a Mexican-Caribbean fusion restaurant. Great food with a nice environment. Not your typical Mexican cuisine but they are creating different and interesting combinations.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Poor service, not really Mexican food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Poor website, not show " mariachis" hour presentation. Waitresses boring and with bad and negative attitude. Never answers the phone for a reservation. Incomplete info about the restaurant @ Facebook,superpages. Ameri-mexican food. General good taste the food. But Aurorita's restaurant is better.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Vega Baja
“The best fajita's ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

if you lovee mexican food like me, you should come here!!! this fajita's are the greates ever!! I have visited this place like 4 times and every time i leave, i leave satisfied!!

Visited April 2012
“Avoid it at all!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I have to get up to complaint to the manager. Waitress forgot about us. Guacamole was rotten and liquid. Tacos beef meet was horrible. Place is not built for many people... ad it became extremely noisy. Going to the fast food will be better!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere