I'm currently staying at this hotel and love it! The staff has been very friendly and the hotel has great amenities. If you are sightseeing, you will need a vehicle or pay for cabs. If you are here for the convention center it is great to be able to walk over. As most hotels, foods is overpriced. If you are looking for inexpensive food, go to Tula Bay diner. It is located on the other side of the convention center and probably a 5 mins walk if you don't have a car. We had breakfast for two for around $7, two sandwiches, oatmeal, juice. Great place and very clean. The staff is great. They do close early for dinner. Very informal place and great prices.
I'm only giving the hotel four stars because the carpet in our room had a lot of stains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Starwood, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino