I stayed here for a conference, and I was blown away by how beautiful the facilities are. The conference rooms are very well-maintained, and they have many rooms of different sizes. The hotel pool is amazing; it is an outdoor infinity pool. I wish I could have spent more of my time out there! There is even a tiki bar/restaurant poolside. The food and drinks there are great. The hotel bar and restaurant is also a nice place to relax; great food, drinks, and service. The hotel rooms themselves are relatively spacious and very well-maintained. The casino is nice and a great way to kick back after a long day. My only complaint is that the location of the hotel is very far from the ocean; you have to take an expensive cab or walk along the freeway to get to it. Other than that, I would highly recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan