Stayed at the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino for one night so we could visit old San Juan before we left that area of Puerto Rico. The hotel is located at the convention center which is just a five minute drive from the center of old San Juan. We drove into old San Juan and parked in the garage and then walked all over San Juan the day of our arrival and the next day. The hotel beds were comfortable, although the room we had was small considering we were two adults and two kids. The concierge tried to warn me but I didn't realize as she tried to offer me a room which acomodates the handicapped, it is apparently bigger but I declined the offer. There is a nice pool and rooftop bar/restaurant although lunch took quite some time to come even though the order was quite simple. The hotel bathroom could have used some updating, the gym was fine for one day. We did not use the casino but it looked nice. The valet parking was very convenient and easy. I should point out that we used our points to stay there which is why we stayed in this particular hotel as I could not get into the Sheraton in Old San Juan.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.