I'm sure this is a nice business hotel, but for us it was just not convenient. We have been to San Juan many times and by far we feel the best location to stay is in Old San Juan. There is nothing within walking distance of this Sheraton. Your only choice for a restaurant other than the hotel is a Mexican restaurant across the street or a Pricey Brazilian steak house. No comparison to the selections in Old San Juan. This hotel does not give you the wonderful culture and flavor of San Juan.
The hotel is clean, modern and has a beautiful pool area, but unfortunately didn't work for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Media 8, Inc., BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan