I am just about to check out of Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino.
My friends and I decided to stay a night here after our cruise to explore San Juan.
The hotel overall is extremely nice. The infinity pool was great and we had a pretty nice standard room. The service was good. Had a really nice lady in the front to great us and friendly bell boys.
The hotel aside, location was horrible. We wanted to go sightseeing but it is no where near anything good. We went to Condado to see the beach and that cost $15 taxi ride just to get there. We did not want to pay again to we decided to walk back since the receptionist said it was only a 10 minute walk. The walk back to our hotel took us half an hour. The location also makes it hard to find other places to deliver or somewhere to eat outside.
The only time I would recommend to use this hotel to others is if you are considering a one night stay and not planning to explore the city. Just be aware that taxi rides add up pretty quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan