The Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel is a beautiful property with attentive and friendly staff. It has a concierge lounge that is open to SPG Platinum members. The lounge is on the 12th (top) floor and is lovely. It has both inside and outside seating areas. The lounge food, especially breakfast, leaves much to be desired though. SPG Platinum guests are treated well...I was placed in a very nice room on the top floor.
The problem with this hotel is its location. You must have a car to get anywhere interesting. On my previous trip to Puerto Rico I stayed at the La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort which is on the ocean in the Condado neighborhood. The location made all the difference. It was so nice to be able to be on the beach, and to be located close to numerous restaurants and shopping. At the Sheraton, on the other hand, the only walkable attractions are the convention center and the restaurants and casino at the hotel itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Starwood, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino