All I wanted was a safe hotel for a night before my cruise. What I got was a comfortable hotel with a fantastic pool and hot tub, free internet, and a casino to make the evening go by in a flash. I was able to grab an inexpensive supper at the bar outside the front door and a muffin for breakfast at the coffee bar. There was free Starbucks coffee in the room.
Added benefits were the least expensive cab fare from the airport ($15) to any of the hotels, another inexpensive cab fare to the pier ($10), and a beautiful view of my ship out my window when I awoke. If I do another cruise out of San Juan and go a day early I will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel San Juan
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel And Casino
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated amidst the Puerto Rico Convention Center facing the Bay of San Juan, our hotel will be just 10 minutes from the international airport and 5 minutes from historic Old San Juan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.