“Crazy atmosphere...geared towards the party crowd” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Senor Frog's

Senor Frog's
102 Calle Marina | Front of Pier Isla Bonita shopping Mall, San Juan 00901, Puerto Rico
+1 787-977-4142
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #124 of 628 Restaurants in San Juan
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Clearwater/Tampa Bay Florida
“Crazy atmosphere...geared towards the party crowd”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

While in San Juan we stopped by, knowing it was a rambunctious place. We were happy to be able to see this tourist stop, but would not need to go back. Only ordered a couple of appetizers, which were average. We were in the back and between the drinking games, shouting and young people working on tomorrow's hang overs we did not stay long. If you have a family with kids I would suggest the front of the place which seemed a bit tamer. Also seemed a bit pricey for the fare offered. If you are looking for a decent cold drinks, and some want a bit of rowdy amusement you should stop by for a visit if in the area. We were there while cruising and the dock was right across the street so it was convenient.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Oswego, New York, United States
“I do not get it.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

The place is loud with lots of cheap crap on the walls. The food is over priced and quality is college food service at best. I guess if you do not want local experience or are afraid to walk about town and try something out of your comfort zone this is the place for you. Maybe you think the Jersey shore is way you want your vacation to be then this chain place is for you. Of course you find them them on most islands as this is the plant Hollywood of the Caribbean. Then again most of the people were to drink a lot so the food will matter little to them,

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Fun Fun Fun...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Food is casual, fast food like... Nothing fancy but good. Super fun for all ages. Flexible enough to prepare food for specific diets...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great times to be had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

After a 30 hour flight to Puerto Rico, we walked from the Sheraton to the VERY nearby restaurant, Senor Frogs! When asked if we were drinking or dining...we of course said both and were greeted with big smiles and high fives! After one round of drinks, we were given a "free" beer and asked not to drink it just yet. suspicious? Well shortly thereafter, I was called onstage for a drinking contest that involved chugging my free beer and completing 10 pushups. When I invariably won my challenge, I was gifted the first of two free rounds of tequila shots we received and good times were had by all. I recommend the ceviche, and I had a pretty tasty enchilada as well. Oh...I very much enjoyed the fun staff who frequently sat down with us to get to know our back story and who were quick to oblige when I wanted a much larger balloon hat. Check it out...unless you don't like having a good time...or a free drink.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
NJ
“Cute Tourist Trap”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This restauant is in a great location in Old San Juan. They were able to accomodate my ditary restrictions and I had a pretty good chicken dish. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for others at my table. One person ordered the alfredo and she commented that the sauce tasted like it came from a jar... The drinks are fairly expensive. Overall, it's a fun atomosphere, but don't go expecting a great meal.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere