“Best lunch I've ever had.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 684 Restaurants in San Juan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Vegetarian, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Florida
“Best lunch I've ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I found it because my wife is a vegetarian, but I feel in love with it after the drinks arrived (had a blended fruit drink that I can't remember the name of, but it was green and spectacular) Don't let the walk to find it scare you away. If you are in PR, get there! I recommend it to people all the time and I've never had some say it was a bad call.

• Visited December 2012

lakewood, ohio
“Delicious lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

After 10 days of touring Puerto Rico, my husband and I (both vegetarians) have had some interesting (many not so great) experiences with food. A friend recommended St. Germaine and we were so excited to find healthy lunch options! Hoping to hit this place again for lunch before we go!

• Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“my fave”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great restaurant and excellent! I have to stop for white sangria and an arabian every time I'm in Old San Juan!

Visited June 2013
SAN JUAN
“The Mezzanine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

A group of 10 visited on Father's Day, We chose the 3 "tapas" and unlimited cocktails. Cocktails were Bloody Mary, Lemonade Whiskey, and guava Mimosa... all excellent and not watered down.... the tapas: Tuna, meatballs, sausages, black bean hummus, salmon, etc all were excellent. Tapas are basically finger food but the abundance was enough to fill our tum tums... The service was excellent at the bar and at the table......and the Prices were out of this world (low).... Must go back soon...

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Francheska R, Public Relations Manager at St Germain Bistro & Cafe, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Hi Rauledgardo;

This is Francheska from The Mezzanine in Old San Juan. Firstly, thank you SO much for the great 5 star review you wrote about us on TripAdvisor!

The only thing is, your review is actually posted to St Germain's profile page, and though it's the same owner, the two businesses have separate profile pages since they are two different concepts. I'm sorry to even ask, but it would be AWESOME if you would be so kind as to write your comments here:

tinyurl.com/Mezzanine-TripAdvisor

Thanks in advance and we hope to see you in again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Ate at this small restaurant while exploring Old San Juan. The food was very good and the staff had no difficulty with special requests. They also had a few tables outside but we ate inside because of the heat.

Visited June 2013