“Nice pool and clean, comfortable rooms” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Del Valle Avenue 1829 | Levittown, San Juan 00949, Puerto Rico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #27 of 47 Hotels in San Juan
San Francisco, California
“Nice pool and clean, comfortable rooms”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Very clean and comfortable. I stayed there with my 1.5 year old son and we both had a great time in the pool. There is a beach across the street from the hotel, but as the staff let me know, it was not stunning and not great for swimming, though there was a great beach about a half mile away that I didn't get the time to go to. There are two reasonable restaurants right next door as well. Would be a great romantic weekend getaway for locals. It was just our first stop before island hopping, so it was good to get our feet wet so to speak and get us ready for some real island fun!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Rachel J, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Hi kericarpenter,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Quincy, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Stayed at the hotel for 4 days. The first room had a very noisy AC, flush that did not work in the toilet, hair on the bed, hair dryer that did not work. Unfortunately they could not switch my room until the next day since the hotel was full. The second room was fantastic - Clean and everything in good working order and fantastic view of the ocean. I wish I got this room the very first day. I was told that my old room was being renovated because of the problems that I had.

Breakfast was good. I forgot my camera charger in the room and checked out and did not realize it until I reached the airport. Brenda the hotel manager was kind enough to mail it to my address the very next day. Great service. All in all a good hotel if you get the right room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Hi Sunil16,
Thank you for your review. I apologize for your check in room mistake. I am so glad we accommodated you in the room you desired. Thank you again and hope you visit our Hotel again.
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I stay at the confort inn in levittown for a business trip and i can say it was all-arround a good experience very clean, nice staff and love the breakfast buffet. The location is good, free parking and friendly staff.....

• Stayed November 2013
Rachel J, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Hi JVCrespo,
Thank you so much for your positive review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our corpoarte guests are very important to us. Hope for future bussines with you. And thanks again.
Toa Baja, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I went to the Comfort Inn & Suites in Levittown to have a getaway with my wife for our anniversary.

- The location is excellent, 20 minutes away from Downtown San Juan.
- Clean hotel rooms, spacious and with a good view.
- Restaurant: Good food and great view to the San Juan Bay.
- Staff: They were friendly and attentive.
- Breakfast: I was surprised by the quality of the food. (Self Service)
- The dining hall was clean and comfortable.
- Internet: Available in public areas and rooms, it worked really well.

I definitely recommend this hotel to families and people who are on business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Rachel J, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Hi OmarT,
I'm so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. I hope you make it a frequent getaway place. We'll make sure to make your next stay as pleasant or more. Thank you for your great review.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for only one night (thankfully). The first room we were assigned had water on the floor (the air conditioner leaked) so we moved to another room. The staff were friendly. The hotel was dumpy - even the Comfort Inn outdoor lighted sign was broken. Hot water was barely warm. Mold in shower, on walls and floor; gross. The restaurant/bar across the street was SO LOUD that you HAD to have the air conditioner on all the time to drown out the noise and this was a Sunday. Beach was filled with garbage and not swimmable (or walkable). All in all an embarrassment. Don't stay here unless you're desperate!

Room Tip: Choose a good room? Not sure that's possible.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi Annie620
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding Debit Card Procedures and Staff attitude on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my Superiors and Agents to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Levittown.
New York, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Pros
1. inexpensive
2. friendly staff

Cons
1. Location
a. Beach behind the hotel was very dirty
b. Nothing to do around the area.
c. Only 2 restaurant nearby
2. Hotel
a. title floor
b. sink outside bathroom
c. HVAC unit did not work properly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Rachel J, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
HI GANESH M,
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding room ameneties on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our House Keeping staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. I would like to assure there are more restaurants, bars and clubs nearby which is at the next blocks on boulevard ave. I hope you reconsider us again.
Mayaguez
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed during January 4-6 which is a holiday weekend in Puerto Rico with many festivities as part of the Christmas season which officially ends on January 6 in Puerto Rico.

Pros: Very friendly and helpful staff, particularly in front desk and breakfast room. Yahaira and the lady in charge of assisting with breakfast (could not get her name) these days were outstanding hosts. Breakfast was diverse and very good. Wireless worked fine. Parking is free. Ocean view from rooms is outstanding and rooms have balconies with chairs to enjoy the view. Beach in front of hotel is not for swimming but there is a nice public beach within a 5 min drive. Did not use the pool but seemed nice and with plenty space for swimming. The Bacardi rum factory is close by and guests can easily take advantage of their tours. There is a ferry (no cars) that can take you from Cataño to old San Juan at a very nominal fee and there are frequent trips back and forth.

Cons: There is a bar next to the hotel with loud music almost 24/7. There are activities in hotel meeting rooms which could be loud and cause parking problems. It seems that the hotel has a 10:00 pm activity-ending policy which is good. Also, noise caused by guests moving furniture in upper floor rooms makes it difficult to sleep at night. This could easily be solved by management by installing rubber caps to furniture legs. Tiles in shower bath were black from mold; this is very easy to remove and should not happen. Be aware that although this hotel is listed as being in San Juan, it will take a 25-30 min drive to get to San Juan, longer to old San Juan and Condado. In rush hour it could be an hour.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Rachel J, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Hi RJoses,
Thank you for your time and review. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Feedback from our guests is very important to us. Thank you so much for your stay and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!