“Levittowne PR Comfort Inn & Suites” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Del Valle Avenue 1829 | Levittown, San Juan 00949, Puerto Rico   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #25 of 44 hotels in San Juan
Lakewood, Colorado
“Levittowne PR Comfort Inn & Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The reason I chose this hotel was because it was close to where my daughter and her fiance live. It's an older hotel, but the rates were reasonable, the hotel clean, the staff friendly. The bed was super comfortable. The pool area was small, but clean and very pretty. The best part of my trip was meeting "Super Girl." She was apparently the daughter of one of the front desk receptionists. A pretty little 8 year old girl that came over and sat beside me and proceeded to entertain me about her adventures as Super Girl. She had a towel for a cape and told me how she 'had work to do' then came back and told me she rescued a cat from a tree while I swam. :) :) Small enough to feel 'family friendly' .... I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Brenda B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
We very much appreciate and value your review and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
We thank you for your review and appreciate your positive response. Thank you again and hope to see you soon at our Hotel.

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Highland, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was teaching at this hotel so staying here was convenient. Hotel has minimal accommodations. Hard bed, tiny bathroom, poor lighting and noisy AC unit. Buy bottled water since it is not provided. There is a restaurant onsite but it opens only on weekends. First night I got a first floor room that was awful ( room 104) in front of dirty stair. I was moved to a better room on fourth floor which was much better. Only option for dinner is a mediocre restaurant across the street called Campomar. Staff is friendly. This is not convenient location if you are visiting San Juan.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Rachel J, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Hi GM Feliciano,

We are happy to know your stay was very pleasant. We strive for cleanliness and great performance. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.
Humacao, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My stay was for just one night. The room was very, very clean and comfortable for the price. I had never been to a Comfort Inn and I am glad that I did in this one. Front desk personnel were very friendly and best of all, we forgot our laptop in the room and they immediately called me. I went the next day to pick it up. My thanks and congratulations for this action. I am happy to recognise Sonia Rosario, the Housekeper who found it and the Superviso, Aracelis Benitez. Thank you, thank you.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Brenda B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Thank you again for your feedback! Hope to see you soon!

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

good hotel for the price good location good service, however my room had no microwave and no fridge no balcony, they gave me a room in the first fllor, no balcony. the hotel restaurant was closed, they only open on weekends. I stayed from july 15 until july 18. I want to commend carlitos who works in the hotel, and in the restaurant in front of the hotel, everyday he made my stay pleasant, making sure that i could get my food and have it microwave and take to my room, carlitos keep up the good work you are great to have around, even though you might be unnoticed by the staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Brenda B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
We were happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you recommend our hotel. The staff of the Comfort Inn & Suites thanks you for your review.

Always at your service,

San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was here 2 years ago and the service was bad, and the maid cleaning was terrible. This time, it has improved tremendously. This time the front desk is helpful, the service is prompt, and the help is friendly. I only wish they had a hot tub.

Room Tip: Big families, get a suite on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown! I appreciate your kind comments regarding your stay with us. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit!

On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to your return visit.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is the worse hotel by far, terrible location, smells like mildew and the picture is totally of some other hotel. I wouldnt let my dog stay here. They tried to hide the smell by putting down alot of bleach to kill the terrible odor. The pool is small and full of bugs and insects. I left to go stay at the Holiday Inn. I was so dissappointed with hotwire and I told them. Hotwire seems to give you crappy hotels so I'm done with them also.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
We would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered with your room while in our property. We take your feedback very serious and will share them with our team members.
We appreciate your comments. Your feedback is important to us in order to better understand our guests needs and where we can improve.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to serve you in the future

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

As we checked in, we had second thoughts about making reservations at this hotel.
Phone was dirty, floor was wet and internet was dead.
Lady at front desk was nice but new and it showed. To her credit she did everything she could within her capability but could not fix the internet.
Breakfast was bellow standard for any choice Hotels property, very basic and missing some items traveller expects like decafe coffee, bagel, yogurt, good utensils, quality of fruit etc.
But here is the thing that I liked.
Front desk person in morning Emelly was wonderful, spoke english very well. She went above and beyond to help us tour the area. She was the reason I rated this hotel better(+2)
I was unable to do anything with my computer due to lack of internet, she help ease of some of mu frustration. The hotel is at decent location but it could use some TLC

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience while at our property. I would like to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered while in our property.
Allow me to thank you on behalf of myself and my staff for your comments.

We thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to your next visit.

Brenda Bauzo

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!