“Best tour in town” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
6 attraction reviews
“Best tour in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We had an amazing time. Jose is very friendly and knowledgable of the city and the history of the forts. The segway took all of the hill climbs with ease. Cant wait to come back and do it again.

Visited April 2013

6 attraction reviews
“Fun experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

This was a fun experience and a great way to see the fort in San Juan. The instructors were helpful and ensured you felt comfortable before we left on the tour. Passing by other tours walk up big hills while we zipped by on our segways was great!

St. Pete
5 attraction reviews
“Amazing Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I went on the 2 hour segway tour March 14th. It was the highlight of my cruise! I had never been on a segway before, but quickly felt at ease on the remarkable vehicle. Natalia was our guide. We were in a group of seven, which was the perfect size! She made sure that everyone was comfortable and safe on the segway first, working with each of us one on one and taking us on a trial run around the building and sidewalk. For those needing more instruction, she took the time to make sure they were safely operating the segway and getting on and off easily. The tour says two hours, but with the training time, it was more like three hours! I definitely didn't mind the extra time, just keep this in mind if you are on a time schedule. Natalia did a fantastic job telling us information about the city. She even took photos of us on our Segways using our own cameras. I was able to put my camera on my wrist and take photos while riding on the segway. There was also a zipper pouch for a bottle of water (highly recommended), camera, money etc. The was a mixture of history, interesting facts, and great views. If I return to San Juan, I would absolutely go again! I had an amazing time!

Visited March 2013
north carolina
3 attraction reviews
“History on the move”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We took the Segway tour with Jose. He first showed us how to use the Segways properly and with safety and then off we went!
Jose is very knowledgeable and passionate about the area we toured.
Getting to see the fort and the surrounding areas on the Segways was a whole lot of fun.

Visited February 2013
Miami
4 attraction reviews
“It was a surprisingly fun way to see the city.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Its a good way to see old San Juan. They took us by routes that we normally would not have taken and taught us a lot about the history of the city and island. Our guide, Jose, was very friendly and enthusiastic. We had a lot of interesting conversations about the economy and politics of PR.

I had never ridden a segway before, and I was unsure on it at first. I even fell off when they were giving us all instructions on how to use it. But I was fine and once I got the hang of it (within minutes) I was very comfortable and was riding that thing all over the place. We went at night, which was fun. I thought the streets might be dangerous because of the dark, but Old San Juan is pretty quiet at night and I was completely comfortable the whole time. There were some other people that were really nervous at the beginning too, but we all felt great once we got going.

I wish it could have gone on longer because I was having so much fun.

Visited March 2013