“Wonderful steak!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Perla

Perla
1077 Ashford Avenue | La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort, San Juan 00907, Puerto Rico
+1 787-977-3285
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 684 Restaurants in San Juan
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: One of the most popular Condado, San Juan restaurants, Perla specializes in elegant seafood cuisine. Located in a dramatic shell surrounded by a reflecting pool, our Condado restaurant's sophisticated atmosphere & decor draw diners from around the world. DRESS CODE: No open toe shoes for men. No tank tops for men. No bathing suits.
“Wonderful steak!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is a fish restaurant , but the steak was also very good. Service is very very good, and the food is simply wonderful. The venue is nice too, oddly shaped building, right at the beach. Definitely worthwhile visiting.

Visited November 2012

“Yum, yum delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I am celebrating my birthday. My table was right by the window. Great tartare, great Artic Char, great service! The best part, I was a party of one and at no point was I offered a bar seat. They got huge points for that!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I've seen better.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my family thinking it was a nice fancy one. It is indeed beautiful and fancy and the service was great, I just thought it was too pricey for food that was nothing out of this world. On the pictures they look great but once I tasted them I was not impressed. Also, the ambiance was boring, there weren't a lof of people so it was sort of boring. Definitely won't go back...

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Brampton, Canada
“Great Ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Amazing restaurant! Very beautiful decor - so unique. Food was great and the service very attentive.

Visited October 2012
Westchester, New York, United States
“Anniversary Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Hubby and I chose La Perla to have our anniversary dinner. We had a lovely dinner. What a beautiful and unique restaurant! It is very romantic. We requested a window seat, which I recommend. It is expensive, but it was a special occassion. The food and service were good. I enjoyed the surf and turf. For dessert we shared a coconut cream custard. It was delish! It was a bit small to share. Wish I could have ate the whole thing myself!

Visited November 2012