“Very pricey!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Puerto Rico
“Very pricey!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

For a long time I've been wanting to dine here but had put if off mostly because they are only open for dinner except for Sundays. Anyway my experience was disappointing because my sister and I felt that it was way over priced. On a positive note the service was excellent and our waiter was quite pleasant. I had the stuffed chicken breast with mushrooms which tasted a little bitter and strong. She had the stuffed veal with goat cheese and wrapped in bacon which she didn't care for at all. The leek soup was very good. If you want wine, better to order a bottle because a glass will set you back for $11. It's a romantic place so I suppose you want to impress a date then it's the place to go but be prepared to spend $$$$.

Savannah, Georgia
“GREAT food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

This restaurant went unnoticed by us for the first few days in San Juan...and it was only a few feet away from our hotel! It was very unassuming from outside appearances. We happened to notice the menu on the window and afterwards, we made reservations for that exact same night. The interior was very intimate and comfortable. We were seated right away as well. Our waiter was EXCELLENT and he seemed very honest with his recommendations (I hate it when a server tells you EVERYTHING is great on a menu). We got the rack of lamb and the muscovy duck and a half-portion of the roasted red bell pepper and shrimp risotto (this is usually an entree, but since we wanted it as an extra side, they accommodated us and made us a half portion). All three dishes were fantastic! I would recommend those three dishes to everyone...and ask for our server, ERICK!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Asbury, New Jersey
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Really great experience here. Food was straight out of burgundy France. Place was dead and we arrived 30 minutes late for reservation but service was good overall. Probably the fastest service we had for the week which. I'd recommend as a change of pace from the usual PR fare of tostones and Mallorca.

Perry, Ohio
“Amazing dining and atmosphere, 5 star all the way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I ate here and it was great. Very romantic dinner, beautiful atmosphere and excellent service and staff. Beats any upscale restaurant in one of the resorts. Food was great, I had shrimp risotto, butternut squash soup, and my husband had the duck. Great change of pace from the local eateries.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
California Hot Springs, California
“Simply lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Everithing was quiet, it was so perfect because we wanted to enjoy the restaurant. A friend of mine recommended this restaurant, was great, more than I expected. I ordered a pear salad with blue cheese and a balsamic vinagrette and a quiche, so tasty. The main course was a rack of lamb and shrimp risotto. The best part was the desserts, We've ordered 2 delicious Souffles. Was a lovely night,Llike being in France.
Très bien!!!!!