“AMAZING FOOD & SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars

787/723-7303
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 578 restaurants in San Juan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
New York City, New York
“AMAZING FOOD & SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband ate outside. Great atmosphere, amazing service, and very attentive. Gave us great recommendations for sight seeing in the area. We ordered chicken parm and fettucine carbonara- both were excellent, and better than what we have in NYC. Would go back in a second. The owner and servers were so helpful and accommodating.

88% Recommend
NEW YORK CITY
“Awesome Italian Restaurant in Old San Juan !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Decided to have Lunch at this incredible Italian restaurant. My local friends suggested me to visit this place and we were more than happy. Our waiter Jerry was just very nice and to the point. The owner was also present and greeted us and help us select our wine.

The ambiance is very nice and interior is decorated to perfection ( gives a very romantic vibe )

We ordered some great appetizers and I ordered a pesto pasta for my main course which was just fantastic. The desert was also very well made !!!

I will surely recommend my friends to visit this place.

• Visited December 2013
Trenton, New Jersey
“It doesn't get better than this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Leaving New Jersey on a cruise to San Juan and never realizing that we would be experiencing an incredible Italian Dinner, with perfect service from a waiter named Jerry all this in San Juan at a Restaurant called Al Dente. We highly recommend this restaurant for excellent Italian cuisine, excellent service, nice wine list and a visit from Chef Billy!

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Loved the ambiance and friendly staff. Our waiter Enrique was very knowledgeable ,made excellent food and wine recommendations.
This is a restaurant that I will certainly recommend to my friends.

Visited December 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Great place- beautiful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

From the moment I sat down at the table I knew things were going to be great once Sharon introduced herself as my waitress. Not only was she excellent and attentive but she was beautiful and charming as well. She suggested that I get the creme brûlée and I did- thank god because it was the best I ever ate in my life. Thanks for making my experience one to remember.