We stayed at Starlight for one night. We had been in another establishment, but had checked out as it was unsatisfactory. Rachel [manager] was very obliging, and coped with several calls from me to try to locate the taxi that she had arranged to collect us. Her cook Marcia was very courteous when we arrived and had a million questions for her. She produced a lovely meal- all our meals were good. She gave us a choice, and then cooked it. Their own coffee was on tap- delicious.
Views were stunning, delightful gardens, and hummingbirds in profusion.
The rooms were fine, with big ensuites.
We had a great time, chatted to other residents and staff, and felt we had good value.- And we bought coffee from 2 taxi drivers-lovely stuff.
Do be prepared for a long and rough road to get there-trust the drivers, they are good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the lush bossom of the Blue Mountains, simple country elegance,and comfort is Starlight Chalet & health Spa. Spacious, warm and cozy suites, snug apartments on a backdrop of beautiful gardens, cool mountain breeze and surrounded by seemingly endless mountain ranges. Starlight Chalet & Health Spa is famous for its endemic birds, mountains, gardens and for absolute relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Starlight Chalet & Health Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlight Chalet & Health Hotel Blue Mountains National Park
- Starlight Chalet And Health Spa
- Starlight Chalet & Health Spa Jamaica/Blue Mountains National Park