Nice hotel, staff is very pleasant and provides great service. Food at the a la cartes varies - Don Pablo's and the Japanese restaurant are amazing! The Italian restaurant wasn't so great. The buffet is pretty good but limited in variety - it gets really repetitive after a couple days. The desserts are great. The jerk chicken was wonderful.
The beaches seem manmade and don't compare to Negril but are nice enough. The pool is great, very nice to sit out and relax. Room service is laughable - you can get a grilled cheese sandwich or a fruit plate and that's it for your options.
It's a great resort for couples and families which there were lots of - not a lot of young 20somethings.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Bahia Jamaica
- Bahia Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Resort
- Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica Runaway Bay