Overall good experience. No issues with food. Citrus fruits on buffet were great. Good overall selection at buffet. A la Cartes were very good. Service, aside from front desk, was very good. View from our gold level room was great and the room itself was very adequate. Pools were very good with lots of chairs in area of new construction. Grounds were beutiful. The grounds crew never stops!
They could use more working ice machines, Beaches were good. The beach that was a bit more pebbly was nice to have when the wind was blowing so we didnt get sandblasted. Sun was HOT HOT HOT. Snorkel excursion was fun but staff shouldnt be so aggressive when dropping hints about wanting to be tipped.
Slightly disappointed that the only beer on the all inclusive menu was red stripe draught. Also their mixed drinks ie. margaritas could use some work. We werent there to party so no biggie there.
Tour to Dunns river and ocho rios was very good but vendors in Ocho were very pushy. Out tourguide provided plenty of local history to keep things interesting.
Played a couple rounds of golf at the Breezes resort. They had a great promo on. The course was average. My playing caddy, John, was excellent.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Amex, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Bahia Jamaica
- Bahia Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Resort
- Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica Runaway Bay