This is the fifth resort I've been to on the island. The buffet is always the same at all resorts.
I expected a lot for a five star resort but was quite disappointed. The party scene was average. The specialty restos lacked any local flavor which is what tourists want. If you're a first timer you might enjoy it. But there's very little Jamaican about it's quite generic. Get out and see this beautiful island try a bed and breakfast or rental property. The star rating often describes how many pools, bars, restos, gym basic amenities you would expect anyway... This is a DOMINICAN owned resort. Keep that in mind if you're looking for a taste of Jamaica. Oh and for a five star you would think WIFI was included. Not!
- Also Known As:
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica
- Bahia Principe Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Bahia Jamaica
- Bahia Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay
- Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Resort
- Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica Runaway Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Venere, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.