I was suprised by some of the reviews. I've stayed at Pipers Cove several times over the past couple of years, the lastest being early October 2012.
Congradulations Surrey Shaz I was there when your wedding took place!
Pipers Cove is not Party Central it is very quaint, quiet and comfortable, not a place for kids; not enough for them to do.
It is a wonderful place to spend time with someone special; works even better if your someone is Jamaican, it will be easier to get out and around and soak up the sun.
The grounds are beauitful and the staff is attentive. The very best thing I like is that at nite I go to sleep and feel safe and secure.
- Also Known As:
- Piper`s Cove Hotel Runaway Bay
- Piper`s Cove Hotel
- Piper's Cove Resort Jamaica/Runaway Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Piper’s Cove is a seaside resort located in a cove along the magnificent Runaway Bay on Jamaica’s world famous north coast. Warm, sunny tropical days with brilliant sunsets are the norm, with cool evenings and star filled nights. This unique property is family owned, operated by Miss Daisy Chin, and provides the perfect destination for your vacation. The resort offers 14 spacious one bedroom Apartments, some with sea view, and 6 well appointed Studio Apartments, all encompassed in a garden setting. All are equipped for self-catering (kitchenette with refrigerator, stove and cooking utensils), plus air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV, intercom telephone and a patio. Free WiFi is available on property and in all guest rooms. A Restaurant, Bar, Private Beach and Swimming Pool compliment the guest rooms with convenience and leisure. Delicious fresh and healthy Caribbean cuisine is the specialty of our culinary staff, featuring lots of seafood and delectable native fruits. If you have some particular preferences or dietary requirements, don’t hesitate to ask. Our friendly staff always aim to please. Be sure to sample our special tropical drinks and Jamaica’s world renowned rum. We take great pleasure in hosting your special occasions including Weddings, Receptions, Family Reunions, Luncheons, Parties, Fun Days and Retreats for small groups. Piper's Cove is less than 60 minutes from Montego Bay Airport, 25 minutes from Ocho Rios and Dunn’s River Falls and close to many other attractions and entertainment for which we offer tours. At Piper's Cove Resort our guests set the pace for their vacation. Just let us know your speed... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stentorian NV, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Piper's Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.