Runaway Bay Heart
My partner and I stayed at Runaway Bay Heart earlier this year for a week. (We looked at most of the other mid-range options in the area before settling on Runaway Bay Heart.) It was a near perfect base to explore the surrounding area and the hotel was somewhere great to go "home" to at the end of the day.
- Excellent value
- Spacious comfortable rooms
- Tasteful furnishing
- Awesome views
- Beautiful pool & bar area
- Great breakfast
- Polite staff
- Beautifully landscaped grounds. Well maintained.
- My other half loved the peace and quiet and wants to return for exactly that reason. It was a bit too quiet for me but I'd happily return.
- Room wasn't always cleaned very well
- Some of the furnishings are a bit tired.
- Buffet meals left a lot to be desired
- Bathroom felt too exposed. No glass windows and shutters had no mesh. Other hotel guests can see into bathroom if shutters are open.
- Another reviewer mentions an ants invasion. Heed the warning!! We were a bit silly and left some food lying around. It didn't take long for army of ants to appear. I know we're in a bug zone but there were just way tooooo many of them for a hotel of this class!!! The rooms should either be treated with insecticide or repellent.
-I agree with other reviewers about the place being too laid back. Some of the managers don't appear to care enough about customers so it's no surprise some of the trainees tend to follow suit from time to time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Runaway Bay Heart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Runaway Bay Heart Hotel Jamaica