Just returned from two week holiday at club decameron. Weather fab, hotel, staff, food, and gardens excellent. Plenty of activities and watersports (say hi to fabian at the watersports) anything you need he will sort you out. Recardo (waiter) is also excellent. Never had a waiter that is so good at his job anywhere. Nothing is to much trouble for him. If your wine glass is empty he will soon fill it up for you without having to ask. Cannot really fault this place. The only bad bits (not many) is the snack bar is limited and there is not a lot of choice at the buffet, especially for children, but food is cooked to perfection. the only other down side is the loud music, and the entertainment which is not very good ( they need to have a look at the dominican)
Rob, Claire and Harlan. England.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Royal Decameron Club Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Hotel Caribbean
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Caribbean
- Royal De Cameron
- Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Caribbean Club Decameron Royal
- Club Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Club Jamaica