Have just returned to the cold on 23 February 2005 and just had to tell you about the RDCC Arriving at the Montego Bay airport on time with First Choice we had "no problem" getting to our resort. On arrival we were given a cold drink as we found it rather hot but the usual thing happened our room which we had booked a ocean front cottage was not ready until the next day at 1500hrs We were put into a mountain view suite for the first night.
Our cottage was No 21 up near the Thai restaurant and very quiet which was very nice.It was very clean with a maid changing towels and bed linen every day with a bottle of water supplied
The Jamaicans are one of the most friendliest people I have met always greeting you with a smile.
The restaurant which is buffet style was very clean and you had a very good choice of food and it was never the same each day.
The grounds were spotless even seeing the footpaths being scrubbed.
We were not attacked by Mossies only had a couple of bites.
The beach was kept clean and raked daily but you need water shoes as the beach under water is rocky.This was the only thing that I could fault about the whole holiday.
At the airport departure be aware that your flight may not be showing on the screens and the announcer is very difficult to hear so go to the information desk who were very friendly and helpful
If anybody needs any more information please feel free contacting me via e-mail so
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Runaway Bay about an hour from Montego Bay International Airport, the Royal Decameron Club Caribbean is located in one of the most beautiful and picturesque place of the island, populated by friendly and happy people. This hotel's architecture offers incredible paths through the gardens and terraces until you reach the 2 swimming pools, one exclusively for adults and another with all the facilities for children. This hotel also has a long dock for sunbathing. The cottage-style rooms bring a tropical environment and let you enjoy the peace of the beach where you can partake in a large variety of water sports. Its restaurants offer many different types of cuisine which range from typical Jamaican flavors to the exquisite tastes of Asian food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Decameron Club Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Hotel Caribbean
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Caribbean
- Royal De Cameron
- Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Caribbean Club Decameron Royal
- Club Decameron Jamaica Royal
- Royal Decameron Club Caribbean Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Club Jamaica