Luxury villa on golf course /private pool/beach

Exodus Retreat

Toronto, Canada
“Life Changing Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I was planning a trip for 13 people over two weeks in Jamaica. After searching though dozens of rentals and locations we came across Sevilla Villa online. During a trip to Jamaica (I am there often) I took the opportunity to see it in person. Right away I called a friend and told them this was the place! Aside from the property being immaculate and beautiful, Clare was just an amazing person and so friendly and hospitable. She is probably the best thing about the place. She showed me around and we even grabbed a beer at Sharkys. When I arrived 2 months later with me group she met us at the Airport (Clare is also an avid videographer who we asked to help document our journey) and upon arrival the entire group was blown away. The staff, food and atmosphere of the villa was incredible and everyone felt right at home. After spending 9 days in close quarters with the 13 people, you realize how important it is for everyone to have a sense of home. Clare organized trips to Nine Mile, a reggae concert (Rebel Salute) and local beaches. There was a collective sadness when it was time to leave. We were fortunate to have Clare with us for the entire Journey, to Kingston and Negril...all the way to the airport when we departed and have to say I've rarely met anyone so hospitable, supportive and caring. My entire group fell in love with her. In addition to being there again next January, I've already recommended it to all my friends who are now dying to come after seeing my pictures! Thank you so much Clarebear!

Liked best: Clare
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
t12cey
London, United Kingdom
“Heaven's Above”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

This is an absolute dream......It's 5 star all the way. The staff are very friendly and Clare is the warmest of hosts who will stop at nothing to ensure your stay is peaceful and enjoyable. I've been twice now and will definately be booking again in the very near future.

5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: It was peaceful, secure and very comfortable.
Liked least: It's a little way to Ocho Rios and Montego Bay but Clare is always willing to asist with travel arrangements
Traveling group: Solo
Large groups
Management Response
May 22, 2013
Thanks Tracy for your kind words of appreciation, looking forward to seeing you again soon!!
MAKG1
Oakville, Canada
“Friendly & Relaxed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

I travelled to Seavilla Villa with 8 family members. my elderly parents, two young nephews, sister, daughter and husband. The villa was spread out enough to give all of us our own space when needed and brought us together easily for meals. The pool is the main attraction of the villa and kept young and old occupied throughout our visit. The Villa was kept clean and neat daily by a wonderful woman who ensured that beds were made and we all had clean linens and fresh towels daily. We had privacy and did not need to worry about anyone barging in on us. It really was like being in you own home. We had an excellent cook that was very accommodating and ready to make whatever meals we requested. We celebrated my parents anniversary and invited about 20 family members that we have in Jamaica to the Villa. The villa was big enough to accommodate everyone comfortably without tripping over each other. Our cook prepared dinner for the whole party and we all had a fantastic time. The villa is a great place for a family get away and is well located to many of the fabulous sites in Jamaica. We had many day trips to different parts of the island and found it easy to move around. Though we did not spend a lot of time at the beach it was close by and easy to get to.

5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 3 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
4 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The pool and location of the villa
Traveling group: Extended Family
Large groups
Management Response
May 9, 2013
Thank you Michelle so much for you kind words of appreciation - I am so happy you all had a good time and that you felt Sevilla to be home from home!! Great!! Do come back and see us again sometime! Kind regards Clare
LAIJAZ
Asia, Peru
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

I have to start by saying thank you soooo much Clare for you hospitality and never leaving us in the cold. She was the perfect hostess and was available at any hour even taking me to the store, ATM, even as far as driving me to the beach so I knew how to get there. Clare's home is perfect updated and comfortable. Paulette and Rollins do a great job. Rollins thanks for the mango's and especially the roasted breadfruit and late night treat treats. Ms. Monica the food was delish. One thing if you have children under 7 you really have to watch them with the pool,(wer braught 4 of ours) its very close to the quarters. I would definitely stay there again. PS I found them on www.trip advisor.com. Clare got back to me the same night that I requested availability which was needed the next afternoon and she was more than able to oblige with extreme short notice. Thank you. Jasmine GA. USA

Liked best: The hostess
Liked least: the children love the pool you always have to watch them extra.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$550
Night
Week
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 83 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing