This is an ideal getaway and totally child free.
The Entertainment was mixed with a show and a band.Later there's a disco which has a pole for any pole dancers out there.
The Beach was man made so not very big or good, the pool area was fine with ample sunbeds and sunshades and a pool bar and a jaccuzi. If you like beaches there is a nice one about a mile down the road with changing room/shower facilities, a car park and a nice bar serving drinks and food.
If you fancy Dunn's river falls it's best to hire your own taxi then you can stay as long as you like the Taxi will wait for you, our taxi driver was Ernest his sister has a small bar about 200 yards from the hotel.
The food was good with a wide variety for breakfast, lunch & dinner and snacks at midnight.
It was a nice hotel but not many places to go to near by, an ideal place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shuttle Bus service attract an extra charge. Airport Transportation attract an extra charge. Free internet service only in lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Club Ambiance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Resort All Inclusive Ambiance
- Club Ambiance Jamaica/Runaway Bay
- Club Ambience Jamaica