Another Great Stay @ Breezes Runaway Bay in Jamaica.
This was my 6th time back (I Think). I have lost count.
I stayed here from 10/20 to 10/27/2008 for my Honeymoon.
If you have been here before, then you know how great this resort is. I have been so many times, this is my home away from home. Superclub resorts are no disappointment and always a great value. I have stayed at a few.
I only booked a delux room (low on money due to the wedding) I got upgraded to a Plunge Pool Room, I stayed in one last year too. I still have not stayed in the *NEW* building, but I hope to one day. The room was great (Room 2111) and it was always clean and smelled fresh, no moldy smell. The decor is a bit dated as it has been the same for the past 6 years for me. Bed is comfy, great TV with a bunch of channels, roomy bathroom with a tub, great warm plunge pool out back. Great minibar with red stripes, heiney's, real rock's, champagne, ting, & coke.
Food is always great, breakfast was a little disappointing this year, very low on food selections. Reggae Cafe is always great for lunch (GREAT JERK ANYTING) Martinos/Pastafari & Munasan is always great. I stuffed myself this trip. I lived in Pastafari like I always do.
Bar Service is GREAT. I love Breezes because the bar service. Friendly bartenders. I have been to many AI's and Breezes takes the cake due to their Bar Service. Loved all my friends @ the Pelican & Beach Bar & my buddy Prince at the Swim-Up. Best of luck to Garnet, my sweetheart is leaving on maternity leave. Props to Shane, Sandre, Wade, and all the other great bartenders....sorry if I forgot. I know your names, just can't think right now. I still miss Donovin (aka Archie). If anybody is wondering about him, he is still driving for Gran Bahia.
All the watersport guys are great.....I went out on a few snorkel trips, they were great. Snorkeling right off the reef @ the resort is always fun. This year I seen a few squid, starfish, octapuss, lionfish, and ect. Have to give some love to my yellow bread eating killer fish.
The water is AMAZING and is always AMAZING. Clean, clear, beautiful beach. The best in Jamaica.
Smokey Joe & Tony are still hanging out like always. If you would like some shells or anything else they are still there.
That is one thing I love about Breezes Runaway Bay is the service and I mean service anywhere around the resort. You can not get better service at any other resort.....at least the one's I have been to.
All the waiters & waitresses anywhere were great.
The maids are great, they keep the place spotless, all the grounds keepers are great.
Front desk personel are great, thanks to all. Thanks Dalton.
The tour desk ladies (who have been there forever) are always great. I booked a trip to Dolphin Cove. It was fun. They gave me a free upgrade.
Breezes has a new photo group at the resort, they took great pictures (Hoooody Hoooo). I bought a package before I left. Great prices. I got 6 pictures, 2 Breezes/Superclub frames, & a bottle of Appleton for $65 USD.
And I can not forget the INFAMOUS SANDRA. Thank you my lovely lady for everything. You made my Honeymoon a trip that I will never forget. And I will always keep returning to Breezes Runaway Bay due to the fact that this resort and Sandra provides this excellent customer service.
Can't wait to return next year.
Breezes Runaway Bay is the place to be. If you visit Jamaica anytime soon, make sure you book BRB.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Runaway Bay Resort & Golf Club Hotel
- Breezes Runaway Bay Resort And Golf Club
- Breezes Runaway Bay Resort & Golf Club Hotel Runaway Bay
- Breezes Runaway Bay
- Breezes Runaway Bay Jamaica
- Runaway Bay Breezes
- Breezes Runaway Bay Hotel
- Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort Jamaica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort, one of the most complete all-inclusive resorts in the world. Located on 22 lush, oceanfront acres of Jamaica's famed north coast, this spectacular resort offers some of the best SCUBA and golf on the island. Unwind in our new plunge pool suites. Indulge in our new full-service spa. Dine around at up to 5 different restaurants and 5 different free-flowing bars including a swim-up pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.