We just came back from 4 days at this resort. Facilities are a little tired but the beach and people make the vacation great. Beach is white sand, blue clear water and easy to snorkel in...lots of fish to see nearby. People are very friendly. Don't expect same service level as Mexico and Cuba. We were often left having o fetch our own drinks, condiments ect.
If you have a chance go to the Pork Pit in Montego Bay. It's pretty rustic but offers the best Jerk chicken we've evert tasted and has quite a good reputation locally.
Overall my husband and I are always determined to have fun on any vacation. It's what you make of it. We enjoyed some sun, relaxed and enjoyed a great beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort, one of the most complete all-inclusive resorts in the world. Located on 22 lush, oceanfront acres of Jamaica's famed north coast, this spectacular resort offers some of the best SCUBA and golf on the island. Unwind in our new plunge pool suites. Indulge in our new full-service spa. Dine around at up to 5 different restaurants and 5 different free-flowing bars including a swim-up pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Runaway Bay Resort And Golf Club
- Breezes Runaway Bay Resort & Golf Club Hotel Runaway Bay
- Breezes Runaway Bay Jamaica
- Breezes Runaway Bay Hotel
- Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort Jamaica