We just had our daughter's wedding at Jewel Runaway Bay and they did a fantastic job!! Victoria was perfect to work with and made the day fantastic! We had 42 of our friends and family join us there and the ceremony was on the beach and then we had a reception over at the golf course. The meal was delicious and the DJ did a wonderful job. I couldn't say enough about the terrific job they did and how easy it was for us. They took care of every detail from the horse & buggy ride for the arrival of the bride & groom, our transportation over to the golf course and anything else that we needed to make for a perfect wedding. Big thanks to everyone!!!!
We have been to BRB about 10 times and even had been to Jamaica Jamaica before it was BRB. This was our first trip to the new Jewel and loved all the improvements they have made. Everyone thought that the food was improved over BRB and the new pizza oven was wonderful. The caramelized onion and goat cheese pizza at night was the best!!!! It's amazing how they did so many improvements to the resort while still keeping the resort running so perfectly. Also loved that the beach grille is open until 7AM which is great when you need a late night snack.
Loved that some of the faces from past years are still there. Delroy at the watersports, Dwayne from the entertainment and many of the same bartenders and wait staff from the past were great to see again. BiBip was a fun addition to the entertainment team. Everyone that works here is so friendly and nice and that is what brings people back year after year.
Omar had some great exercise classes that many of our guests loved to do to work off all the good food that they ate.
You have to take a painting class from Clive who is so nice. I always love to buy his painted items and bring them home every year.
Keisha is always a delight and always willing to help when needed.
I got to meet Scott who is such a nice guy and who is doing a fabulous job with the place. You are so helpful on TA before our vacation with answering any questions that we have. Thanks for everything!!!!
I was so pleased with our week there and how many of our guests who have never been to Jamaica before loved the place as much as we did!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Runaway Bay Resort & Golf Club Hotel
- Breezes Runaway Bay Resort & Golf Club Hotel Runaway Bay
- Breezes Runaway Bay Resort And Golf Club
- Breezes Runaway Bay
- Breezes Runaway Bay Jamaica
- Runaway Bay Breezes
- Breezes Runaway Bay Hotel
- Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort Jamaica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort, one of the most complete all-inclusive resorts in the world. Located on 22 lush, oceanfront acres of Jamaica's famed north coast, this spectacular resort offers some of the best SCUBA and golf on the island. Unwind in our new plunge pool suites. Indulge in our new full-service spa. Dine around at up to 5 different restaurants and 5 different free-flowing bars including a swim-up pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Amex, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.