Our family just returned from our second trip to FDR and, once again were not disappointed! This time we stayed in a two-level two bedroom suite which was so spacious and very clean. It was more like a town home with an ocean view terrace! Upon our very late arrival, 11:00pm, we were absolutely touch to be greeted at the front desk by a chef who escorted us to our suite with a platter of that nights delicious dinner to enjoy in the privacy of our own dining room. I can't say enough about the warm and friendly staff who will go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant, enjoyable experience. Our children adored their nanny Lorraine who kept them very busy on the resort and anticipated our family's needs. She even accompanied our family off the resort to Dolphin Cove and for a meal at a local restaurant. We will definitely request Lorraine again and recommend her to our friends!
See you again next year FDR!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique all-inclusive family Resort where each family is assigned a dedicated Vacation Nanny to care for the kids from check-in to check-out. One upfront price includes accommodations are in large 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suites with iPOD Docking Stations and DVD Players, Continental, Italian and Jamaican cuisine from a choice of 4 restaurants, top shelf bar, kayaking, snorkelling, tennis, 3 pools, 100' waterslide, separate kids, pre-teens and teens programs with supervised daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Franklyn D Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklyn d Hotel Runaway Bay
- Franklyn d Resort And Spa
- Franklyn d Resort All Inclusive
- Franklyn D Resort & Spa Jamaica/Runaway Bay