Excellent - we had the place to ourselves!!! Chatted with Frank daily. Relaxed from the first second to the last of our 2nd visit to FDR in one year :-)
Thanks to Kyle our 4 yr old knows how to snorkel. Perry, Kyle and Kevin turned into 'babies' and wonderful playmates for my girls. Jamaician Scuba Divers Ltd. have a very fair priced serious dive set-up right on the ressort. Comey, Michele, Sabrina, Latoya, Marcy and Claudia were fun, helpful and always up to something. Rick, Andre, Oshane along with the Chef were great at dinners. Room #2 was perfect with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, dining room, kitchen, and 3 porches all on the ground floor overlooking one of the lagoons. The only thing I would change is the volume of music when kids were around, both my girls complained it was too loud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique all-inclusive family Resort where each family is assigned a dedicated Vacation Nanny to care for the kids from check-in to check-out. One upfront price includes accommodations are in large 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suites with iPOD Docking Stations and DVD Players, Continental, Italian and Jamaican cuisine from a choice of 4 restaurants, top shelf bar, kayaking, snorkelling, tennis, 3 pools, 100' waterslide, separate kids, pre-teens and teens programs with supervised daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Franklyn D Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklyn d Hotel Runaway Bay
- Franklyn d Resort And Spa
- Franklyn d Resort All Inclusive
- Franklyn D Resort & Spa Jamaica/Runaway Bay