“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 10 Attractions in Runaway Bay
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 Star facility, located in beautiful Jamaica offering a wide array of scuba diving and watersports. We have locations in the tourist mecca of Jamaica and a new beach facility off the tranquil waters of Runaway Bay. We also offer free pick up service from area hotels and cruise terminals in both Ocho Rios, Runaway Bay and Falmouth.
Lynton, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I dive with my frind Vicki who is a blind diver, usually we face problematic dive companies who are reluctant to take any risk, despite the fact that Vicki qualified with OW with her sight problem, and we usually have to invoke PADI's help to resolve this.
Not this time! Everett contacted me by return of email and eagerly accepted us assuring us that there was no problem that could not be overcome.
They gave us exceptional dives and were more than helpful at all stages of preparation and diving including picking us up from our hotel next door and delivering us back afterwards.
I have dived for many years and Everett and his team were the most laid back yet professional and competent team, keen to make everyones experience memorable and safe.
The dive site are good and varied, the boat is easily accessible and comfortable for everyone.
very much value for money as well. A few bucks dearer than their rivals a few miles down the road but worth it nd the packages on offer excellent value.
"Completely irie"
A special thanks to Ray for his attention and care whilst diving with such friendliness, they will all be talked about fondly for many years, I have

Visited February 2013

Woking, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“First dives for seven years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

having completed a PADI advance open water certification previously I wanted to do at least one dive. Resort divers were mentioned on the PADI website. Troy, my instructor, was very helpful in assisting me to enjoy the experience. On one dive we swam in a large shoal of Chubb as well as seeing many other fish including a Barracuda.

Visited January 2013
Regina, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Brilliant Dive Company!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I was recently in Runaway Bay and used Resort Divers for a 2-tank Dive... and they were nothing short of FANTASTIC!!! I had originally been booked with another company, but when they never showed up at (after previously cancelling on me without any explanation), the lady at the resort's tour desk phoned this company, and I was sooo happy she did!! Within 15 minutes of calling, someone was at the resort to pick me up! They shuttled me to their dive shop (after stopping at an ATM for me) and then I was set up with all my equipment and introduced to Richie, who would be my own personal dive master for the day as I needed a Refresher. Richie was extremelly helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable, and thanks to him and Resort Divers I was able to have a wonderful dive experince. Thanks Sharkies!!!

Visited January 2013
halifax
3 attraction reviews
“Good Dive Company”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My better half used this company to certify and I did a 2 tank dive with them. I was so impressed with the training "Dr. Patience" provided..much better than the training I received when I certified! We used the internet and contacted them via email and usually by 6:30-7 am the following morning we received our responses. I did a 2 tank dive; $80...first dive was a small plane wreck...second dive was a shallow one at The Nursery where we saw a stingray, sea snake, sea cucumbers, and other critters. The only thing lacking was water and snacks available on board for our surface time; thankfully we brought some along. They also allowed smoking on the boat which surprised me but when they noticed my aversion to it the smoker quickly extinguished :)

They picked up us at the hotel (Gran Bahia) which was about 10 minutes away from their "office". They had full wetsuits but no shorties available...I brought my own, and the better hald dove without as he ofund the wetsuit too warm. Dropped us off afterwards. Very friendly, professional, and highly recommend them over any company at a resort!

Visited December 2012
Red Deer, Canada
“Sharkie's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We went for 4 dives over our vacation with this company - all of which were amazing, I have nothing bad to say.
Our dive-master was extremely professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. He and the captain of the boat were amazing and worked very hard to ensure that we had a good time. I was expecting to be packing our tanks out to the boat, and back, as well as all of our equipment - we didn't even have to do that (we offered of course, but they said they'd prefer to do it).
Our dive-master wasn't pushy, did not pressure us to offer a tip.
Showed us some amazing dive spots - we were fortunate to see a Green Turtle (it was huge, and amazing), along with many other very cool creatures.
I credit this team for making this one of the most amazing vacations that I have ever had - due to our 2 days of diving with them.
I would highly recommend checking this place out. You'll be sad you missed it otherwise.

Visited November 2012