We wanted to stay off the beaten track and stay near Port Antonio. We chose this place because of Reviews. I believe that everyone needs to make their own decisions. Stay there because of the location, not necessarily for the management. We met some great other travellers. The Locals were accepting of visitors.This place is very eco-conscious. Negotiate all terms, prices and conditions beforehand. Owen is a great cook when you get the opportunity to enjoy his food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion Country is a cozy bed and breakfast in the east of Jamaica.Perfect place to relax, laid back style, personal touch and the place to taste the jamaican life style.Very often we get visit from manatees , year round.We offer a lot of trips in the surrounded area from waterfalls to beaches and Blue Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Zion Country Beach Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Country Beach Cabins Hotel Port Antonio
- Zion Country Beach Cabins Jamaica/Port Antonio