First of all we must say a big thank you to Free-I, Owen and Tamar. They made this special place in Jamaica so unique. If you ever have the possibility to be in Jamaica - stay there at Zion Country. We stood with our twins (4 years old) for nearly 3 weeks. And we all had the best holidays of our life. It was so easy going at ZC, especially with our children. This place is just like paradise. Free-I, the owner is such a nice guy and a very kind and helpful hand. He knows Jamaica and the places, where you should be. And we never will forget our discussions after dinner. The same with these 2 lovely people: Owen and Tamar. Owen, our amiable, jamaican friend and cook, didn't prepared not only so typical jamaican food for dinner, he grilled also for us fresh lobster direct from the carribean sea. Excellent! And the female soul is Tamar. She is such a friendly person. Our kids loved her (and we too). They talk still about Jamaica and Tamar. Next time, they will have more dreadlocks. And they will see the 3 lovely dogs and the small cat from Free-I again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion Country is a cozy bed and breakfast in the east of Jamaica.Perfect place to relax, laid back style, personal touch and the place to taste the jamaican life style.Very often we get visit from manatees , year round.We offer a lot of trips in the surrounded area from waterfalls to beaches and Blue Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Zion Country Beach Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Country Beach Cabins Hotel Port Antonio
- Zion Country Beach Cabins Jamaica/Port Antonio