We stayed at Zion Country for three nights in December 2012. It was our first time travelling that far to the East coast while staying in Jamaica - and it's worth for sure! Far away from the all- inclusive hotels and tourist center you will enjoy the quite and harmonical atmosphere nestled from beautiful countryside at Zion Country. The converse at Zion Country is really familiar; you enjoy the friendly conversation with the Zion Country Team and other guests, while having breakfast or the delicious dinner served by chef Owen. Besides the uniqueness of Zion Country,Long Road and it's people are as well. Everybody is really friendly and we can just recommend to visit the night club of Long Road, having a Red Stripe and just relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion Country is a cozy bed and breakfast in the east of Jamaica.Perfect place to relax, laid back style, personal touch and the place to taste the jamaican life style.Very often we get visit from manatees , year round.We offer a lot of trips in the surrounded area from waterfalls to beaches and Blue Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Zion Country Beach Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Country Beach Cabins Hotel Port Antonio
- Zion Country Beach Cabins Jamaica/Port Antonio