This was my first trip to Jamaica.. and most memorable vacation ever.. Moon San Villa is a very charming place with amazing views and the friendliest staff. There is so much to do in Port Antonio.. you must check out the rafting on the Rio Grande..(which was my most favorite and beautiful experience).. with Rachel's guided tour thru the jungle to a breath taking waterfall... along with Winnefred(the food made at the rum shack on this beach was delicious) and San San beaches..and the Blue Lagoon just steps away from the villa.. (this is definitely the most beautiful with unbelievable blue waters!) I must say I am ready to go back....If you are wanting to experience "true" Jamaica, this is the place to stay.. All of the experiences on this trip would not have been possible at a resort.
- Also Known As:
- Moon San Villa Hotel
- Moon San Villa Hotel Port Antonio
- Moon San Villa Jamaica/Port Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moon San Villa has all of the charm of an older Jamaican villa that overlooks the Caribbean Sea and is 300 feet from the Blue Lagoon. This villa offers daily COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR 2, FREE USE OF BOAT WITH CAPTAIN for snorkeling and sightseeing to San San Beach, Monkey Island and Blue Lagoon. (If you stay 3 days or longer), you also receive COMPLIMENTARY PASSES TO THE BLUE MOUNTAIN BICYCLE TOUR, #1 tour in Portland. Moon San Villa can be rented per bedroom or take all 5 bedrooms. Moon San Villa offers the perfect blend of peace and tranquility, while enjoying the magnificent natural beauty of the Port Antonio area. Many of the special services offered are private photography tours, in-room massage, beach and mountain horseback riding and private waterfall tours. There is COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI in the whole villa. Buy your groceries or have our staff buy your groceries for you and they will COMPLIMENTARY COOK YOUR LUNCH OR DINNER.Each room has cable-TV and coffee makers with Blue Mountain Coffee. Staff includes manager/housekeeper/cook/boat with captain/tour guide/full-time security.Just 300 ft. from the villa is the entrance to the Blue Lagoon. The lagoon is both fresh and salt water, and water temperatures are warm and cold, which makes swimming a whole new experience. Entrance to the Blue Lagoon is included • On some days you might be the only couple. Three other white sand beaches nearby •Must do while at Moon San: Blue Lagoon, San San Beach, Frenchman's Cove, Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours, Reach Falls, Rafting on the Rio Grande. Our staff can schedule all of your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Moon San Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.