We had a great time at Goblin Villas. Joan was our housekeeper and prepared delicious meals for us, which we appreciated. We had a long tour and arrived late on our first evening, but Joan kindly waited so we could eat when we arrived - thank you so much! There are a few new staff, and they were very friendly and courteous. I have a terrible memory for names but Garvin (?) and Calvin both did all they could to resolve a problem we had with the aircon and help us when we got stuck on the wrong side of the fence after a storm!
We recommend Goblin Villa's to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goblin Hill Villas at San San Bay sits on twelve acres of lawns and gardens, overlooking sparkling Jamaican white sand beaches and turquoise Caribbean water.All of our spacious villas are self-contained, with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining rooms, and a wide covered terrace or balcony with its own view over the Bay.The villas open onto wide expanses of lawns and gardens. All bedrooms have private bathrooms, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.Each villa is staffed with a friendly housekeeper to prepare and serve meals, do your shopping and carry out all house- keeping duties. You will find she is also your unofficial ambassador to Jamaica. Our housekeepers are versatile cooks and can prepare local cuisine, as well as international dishes using locally available produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Goblin Hill Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goblin Hill Villas Hotel Port Antonio
- Goblin Hill Hotel
- Goblin Hill Port Antonio
- Goblin Hill Villas Jamaica/Port Antonio