My first time in Port Antonio and I am so glad, my cousin and I came to Goblin Hill to stay. When I was here I felt like how you feel, when you listen to Enya's song "Caribbean Blues". I love the peacefulness and being in the "Country". Beautiful and comfortable villas and lovely staff. I had the please of meeting the owner Mrs. Goodman and her Manager Mr. De Campos at Rum Punch night. Also staff member O'Neil was very attentive to our needs and Jody who, made sure the room was prepared, was very personable, informative and engaging. I definitely need to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goblin Hill Villas at San San Bay sits on twelve acres of lawns and gardens, overlooking sparkling Jamaican white sand beaches and turquoise Caribbean water.All of our spacious villas are self-contained, with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining rooms, and a wide covered terrace or balcony with its own view over the Bay.The villas open onto wide expanses of lawns and gardens. All bedrooms have private bathrooms, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.Each villa is staffed with a friendly housekeeper to prepare and serve meals, do your shopping and carry out all house- keeping duties. You will find she is also your unofficial ambassador to Jamaica. Our housekeepers are versatile cooks and can prepare local cuisine, as well as international dishes using locally available produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelWorld and Otel so you can book your Goblin Hill Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goblin Hill Villas Hotel Port Antonio
- Goblin Hill Hotel
- Goblin Hill Port Antonio
- Goblin Hill Villas Jamaica/Port Antonio