If you want to try something a little off the beaten track in Jamaica, Great Huts is the place. It felt like living in a tree house and the structure is perfectly suited to the surrounding nature. We watched the sunset while waves were crashing on the cliffs and fireflies were all around us. It is just a very special place that I will never forget. The houses are wonderful and I love the decor, which is crafted by local artists. The staff is kind and helpful. We felt at home immediately. I will recommend it to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Huts: Paradise on the Edge – Aboriginal yet modern, minimalist yet complex, off the beaten path but near the night life and happenings of Boston Bay and Port Antonio. Of our little village-resort, many a guest has said: “At Great Huts, spirituality, nature, heritage and technology converge!”Great Huts is an oceanfront resort located at the lush north east point of Jamaica. Distinctive for its beach-jungle-cliff habitat and African hut and tree-house lodging, Great Huts is a unique ecological and cultural vacation experience. Each of our rustic dwellings – three Tree Houses, Three Tents and Seven Huts, are comfortably furnished, uniquely decorated, and spaciously nestled into your own corner of the Great Huts compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Great Huts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Huts Hotel Port Antonio
- Great Huts Jamaica/Port Antonio