Amazing setting,around every corner is a hidden chill out spot in the very tropical setting. Friendly and helpful staff. Lovely breakfast and amazing coffee!!! Boston beach is small but nice and Great Huts has its own little stretch of private beach.Lots of geckos but no nasty creepy crawlies to speak of just lovely open huts with awesome outdoor shower (sea grape hut). Vegetarian pizza with pineapple here was yummy. Didn't want to leave....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Huts: Paradise on the Edge – Aboriginal yet modern, minimalist yet complex, off the beaten path but near the night life and happenings of Boston Bay and Port Antonio. Of our little village-resort, many a guest has said: “At Great Huts, spirituality, nature, heritage and technology converge!”Great Huts is an oceanfront resort located at the lush north east point of Jamaica. Distinctive for its beach-jungle-cliff habitat and African hut and tree-house lodging, Great Huts is a unique ecological and cultural vacation experience. Each of our rustic dwellings – three Tree Houses, Three Tents and Seven Huts, are comfortably furnished, uniquely decorated, and spaciously nestled into your own corner of the Great Huts compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Great Huts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Huts Hotel Port Antonio
- Great Huts Jamaica/Port Antonio