“Spicy Lobster Pasta a must have!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #5 of 25 restaurants in Port Antonio
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: BREAKFAST/BRUNCH, LUNCH, AND DINNER
London
“Spicy Lobster Pasta a must have!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Loved the spicy lobster pasta, I think it's my favourite dish now. My daughter loved the oxtail and if you can't find something on the relatively small menu, they will prepare it for you.

Visited March 2013

93% Recommend
San San
“One of the best place in Port Antonio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I particularly enjoyed the BushBar, because it is all you need; nice place (great view on the sea, place isolated by the canopy, comfortable), nice and pure music (we don't forget it's GeeJam), good service... Nothing is fake there, I was impressed by the true mood of the place. I really need to go back on a sunny day to play pool outside there.
Jack.

Visited March 2013
Kingston, Jamaica
“Beautiful and Restful Place !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Atmosphere of this luxurious place (but not fancy) hidden in the bush give you a very special feeling ! I recommend, Greg

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney
“Fantastic service, food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

It was a pleasure to eat at Bushbar during our stay at Geejam. The level of service was excellent: friendly and professional.

The setting is incredible, in the middle of a rainforest canopy with stunning views out across the sea. The menu was varied and delicious.

Chef Nigel prepared some wonderful seafood dishes, and the gourmet Jamaican specialities were consistently excellent.

We can't wait to return.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and amazing views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I stayed in Geejam hotel for 8 nights and we didn't eat in port Antonio once as we really loved the food at Bushbar. The service was amazing, and the staff couldn't do enough for us. The Screechy Lobster was so fresh and was cooked to perfection in lemon and butter. We both also really enjoyed the seafood spaghetti and the jerk prawns were huge and so succulent. I thought portion sizes were perfect, not too big. The atmosphere was just perfect, one of the most romantic settings for a restaurant that I think I've ever been to. All in all, a wonderful place with memorable food.

• 5 of 5 stars Food