“One of my favorites!” 5 of 5 stars

876-913-0108
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 21 things to do in Port Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrounded by lush greenery, these falls are best approached via gondola.
Silver Spring, Maryland
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“One of my favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have visited Port Antonio twice, once in 2009 and again this year, and this is definitely one of my favorite places. On my most recent trip I took a group of nine people ranging in age from nine to 50+ and we all had a great time. Also, the guides are great. They are very friendly and considerate of all your needs. They even helped me climb the waterfall so I could jump from the top, 35 feet. I could literally spend all day here hanging out and diving from the falls, however to be fair if you don't enjoy swimming and diving as much as I do you would probably only need to spend an hour or two here. Though it's so beautiful it is still worth a visit even if you don't plan on swimming and don't forget to check out the rafting.

Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Hamilton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My favourite Falls in Jamaica. The boat takes you behind the falls where you can then jump off the rocks and swim in the beautiful, turqoise water.

Visited May 2013
Brooklyn, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Loved it! It's around $10US per person but well worth it! Your entry includes swimming near the falls or you can take a boat or canoe back through the falls into a cave - we took the kayak and loved it! The falls were beautiful, fun to jump into. There's a pool there if you want to hang out and spend the day and a bar, etc. Also nice bathrooms and changing area.

Visited March 2013
Kingston
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nature's Wonder”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This place defines what Portland is all about. This is real "Eco Tourism". Make sure to take a trip under the falls and take a dip...IT IS FREEZINGLY COLD, but it is worth it!

Visited February 2013
Ottawa, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Very Picturesque”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We did this as part of a four attraction organized tour, not sure if it's worth a trip on it's own. I did come away with some beautiful pictures and my husband had fun swimming to and jumping from the falls. If you boat instead of swim ask the driver to stop facing the falls, I missed watching the diving since we were pointed in the wrong direction. Be ready at the end of the boat ride he'll go to the edge of one of the falls, your heart may skip a beat but it's safe and you'll get some great pictures.

Visited January 2013